Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some European Open 2009 photos



While at the KC Festival this weekend I recieved 2 CDs of photos from the EO! Thanks to Nick Josty and Martin Cavill. I have been looking through them and laughing at some of them but sadly cannot post all of them! So here are a few that I liked.

Why are Zen and Indy jumping and barking like fools?!




Because a large funny looking man is throwing a big inflatable british hammer around and taunting them! Uhhhh ooooops unfortunately a slight deflation of british hammer occurred...



I liked the finger pointy split leg action on this one.



Ahhh cute team-mates.



OUCH! This obstacle is so hard for the british dogs because our tyres don't have frames.



Yeah I know I should be following through on the last jump but at that angle I could just afford to be HAPPY!



Just because she is beautiful!


3 comments:

Lian said...

What lovely photos!

Paula said...

She's a great little dog, well obviously medium, and he girls will have a lot to live up to :)

You can always reply on Barrie to be the best supporter.

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful girl! And having so much fun too!