Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Time to play

Bitey face boys! Notice I used the patented pointy finger even in puppy training while in my fuzzy pink bathrobe!



The pups are getting more active and I spend more time with them when they are awake. The play sessions don't last very long right now; maybe 10 minutes but they are coming more often.

They took their first trip into the kitchen today. They are starting to have little personalities. The Big Girl immediately moved out and explored the hallway but then got there and started whinging!

Some photos from last night. These are for Terry so she can see her puppy who will be called "Zest" aka Big Girl.

Thank goodness for Charity shops so I can get ridiculous baby toys very cheaply!



The skateboard always ends up a big hit with the pups. I do not know why but they gravitate to it and use it to stand on all the time. This is their first introduction to it.



Not so coordinated yet at three weeks!



The baby tunnel is actually some unused duct work. I need to find another cat tunnel; I had to throw the old one out as I used it for so many litters that it smelled too much like puppy pee-pee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so cute! Perfect pictures for a Sunday morning.

Shetla said...

Aw, I want a litter too. This is why we breed, isn't it. Watching and encouraging their development.

I love the little pianist!

Great toys you have. Can I come and play, please? ;-)

Aristosmilagros e Shelnergy said...

Wow .. so happy that they grow out so much and healthy.

Anonymous said...

The pound shop is usually good for cat tunnels!

Karen

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Pointie finger endoctrination form an early age - now i see the method developing clearly!