Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back from Luxembourg!

Chi, Zen and Hex did their best to fly the British Flag!


Yes we did get them all to stay still! Hex, Zen, Chi and Whizz (left to right)
Anyway are back home again! Phew, I think I will now be home for awhile! I am looking forward to the next few months; no agility shows! I never thought I would say that!

I will give more details about the trip later; along with some videos. I just wanted to get these photos on because they were so cute!

As usual both girls gave their all this weekend. Hex and I had some communication issues but overall I was thrilled with her. Our lack of training showed; but she still ran with speed and enthusiasm! What can I say about Zen? She was great and hopefully this will be Zen's last hurrah until after puppies. I know you cannot rush "Mother Nature" but can we all start focusing on getting her to come into season now! I need her to hurry up!

2 comments:

Lian said...

Love the photos especially the one of Zen holding the Union Jack, she is gorgeous and proud! Whizz looks wonderful too, oh how much I missed Black Leg!!

Sarah and Leslie said...

If you can get her to have a word with Dot too cause she needs to HURRY UP as well!
Black tri sheltie picture is just as gorgeous as the sables!