Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Great quotes


As we get ready for the next agility season, I am trying to find more of these great quotes!

The secret of achievement is to hold a picture of a successful outcome in mind.
— Henry David Thoreau

and my favorite quote specifically about agility:

The real JOY is in the privilege and ability to step to the start line with your dog by your side, not in the crossing of the finish line victorious over others.
- Gail Storm

I want to finish reading my new book by Susan Garrett called "Shaping Success: The education of an Unlikely Champion" but I can't because Johanna stole it from me. (hint hint) I am hoping it will get me more motivated and focused.

Fat Boy is 2 lbs 13 ounces at 4 weeks old today. His growth seems to be slowing slightly but, then again, that may just be wishful thinking!

We took a photo of this gate while out driving around last month. Isn't it gorgeous and unique! What work must have gone into it! Notice the details to go along with the webbed gates including the mailbox with spider legs and the webbing under the lights. And the gargoyles on the columns! Cool.

No comments: