Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Off to Luxembourg, Luxembourg


This was a photo probably taken back in 1997 when Pax and Drummer were under 1 year old. From left to right: Drummer, Dasher, Bell, Joy and Pax. Dasher, Bell and Joy were littermates and Drummer and Pax were littermates. In those days it was all about obedience competitions; notice how nicely they all sat still? HA!

We are headed off to Luxembourg tomorrow. Since we will have a few OBay Shelties there I am hoping to get some good photos. Han and Adele will be there with Zen's baby Whizz, Lisa with Chi and me with Zen and Hex. Do you think I will be able to get one good photo of all of them? When I had sable dogs they all posed really nicely; I wonder why I have so much trouble with the black ones????

Did you know that the main city of Luxembourg is Luxembourg? So we are visiting Luxembourg, Luxembourg. It would feel strange visiting a place called France, France or even England, England wouldn't it?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that photo! I think a bunch of us were snapping shots at the same time! It was taken at the Sussex County NJ Fairgrounds, I think and definitely in 1997. Maybe that was one of the few photos ever taken where Dash had his ears up. He used to hate having those "set-up" kind of photos taken. They all look great. I still love obedience!

Lian said...

Good Luck to all the OBays at Luxembourg!

Lian said...

Forgot to say ... what a gorgeous clan there!

Karen said...

have fun in Luxembourg, Luxembourg with all the luxembourgers !!! sorry !! good luck and look after your ankle. kx

Hudsondoglets said...

Lovely photo - but none from the 'dark side' of sheltieland. Have a gr8 time in LuxMburg! I'm getting good at this funny speak stuff. Talking of the dark side - that damn little Kizzle is a bad bad bad sheltie. She ate my best rug today. She is a DisObay. Bad Sheltie.

Johanna said...

Even though they are obedient for obedience - means nothing in agility. I have had an obedience champion that wouldnt do startline stays for agility :o)

Good luck this weekend!!!!

Paula said...

How come you can't train the WC Agility team to pose for photos like that?