Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Johanna has gone Elephant Crazy!

At some point when Zen was a puppy I read about different ways to teach the pups awareness of their rear legs. Ladder work and backing up ect. Somewhere I read about having the pups put their front legs on a bucket.....it reminded me of circus elephants and so I renamed it "The Elephant Trick" and taught it to Zen. Zen, of course, put her own "spin" on it! Then Johanna got hold of the idea and taught ALL of her students! So the "Elephant Trick" has gone international and it is all the craze in Denmark. HAHA!

Johanna had way too much time on her hands tonight and did this! I am sure more videos will be added.....Enjoy!

1 comment:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

ROFLOL! It's gr8 to see all those little elephants :)