Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to Training

It is time to get back to some "serious" training! :-) We are trying to concentrate on European-type courses to keep focused on the EO in July. Zen is besides herself happy to be out doing things again; I missed running her. I stole these courses from someone's blog (4 Dog Craziness) They were courses from a Sylvia Trkman training day and looked really interesting. I would love to have Sylvia come back to England as she came here around 5 years ago and I got so much out of it. Anyway all week we have been working on these courses which Lisa helped me set up. They are very interesting and have lots of variety to work on. It is so great that I can set up a course and leave it up all week to work on all the variations. I am so lucky!





Yesterday Nancy and Leah came over to run some courses and we convinced Leah to help us with push-thrus. Here is the video evidence!

3 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

What good dogs. I dreamt of push throughs and go rounds. I got into a loop and kept sending Herbie round the tree and septic tank all night!

The courses were challenging but great fun!

Puppies were cute too!

Lorna said...

You guys make it look so easy! Bernadette I think you rather suit a red and white!

Lorna x

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

LOL! Even Liah is having trouble keeping up with Zen!