Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Girls Ya Can't figure them out!

Zen is supposed to come into season first! But I think she is determined to go back to Olympia to defend her crown because she is showing NO signs!

Each morning I check both girls and guess what I found this morning? Hob-b is in season! Oh well best laid plans and all that. Looks like Hob-b wants to be the first to use the whelping box this time!

2 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Bravo Hob-b! Zen will probably follow this example. However, we would love for her to defend her crown at Olympia first!

I expect Tazz is a happy little chap!

Sarah and Leslie said...

I hope Zen's thinking the same as Dot! Olympia first babies after!