Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

OBay Highway to Hell

Well Fat Boy has a new possible name. Thanks to Uncle Tony. This is an AC/DC song which is perfect as his grandmom has a name from an AC/DC song called Hells Bells.

Here are the lyrics of the song. I particularly like the part that says "No stop signs..speed limits"!

AC/DCHighway To Hell (1979)
Highway To Hell

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too
I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payin' my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land

I'm on the highway to hell(Don't stop me)
And I'm going down, all the way down
I'm on the highway to hell

Fat Boys adventures continue with his first car trip with Dennis to the Bisley Target Shooting Range. He got to play with Uncle Tony and Uncle Tim.

Here he is with Dennis posing by the Bisley Sign. Dennis loves to get in the photos......





Here Fat Boy is with Uncle Tim (who is not really insane, he is just wearing the ear defenders on his head) and Hob-b. Dennis took Hob-b along for company for Fat Boy. The first few times he goes out, he needs her for comfort (and snacks!)

Just for Price (who gave FB this toy) here is a photo with Fat Boy and the duck. I am not quite sure what Fat Boy is doing with this duck. But without being overly graphic....let's just say this Fat Boy is very advanced for his age....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and they call it ducky love !!! love the piccy with uncle Tim, cool name too.

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Doesn't Fat Boy have some gr8 Uncles! What a terrific name especially coz of the song. You've had a lot of good names to choose from and note down for the next litter!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...Price never did THAT to any of his stuffed "littermates" He did eventually pull all their stuffing out, however. Sad, but true, not a one survived past puppyhood. :-)