Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

And I thought I did alot of work with the pups!

http://www.puppyprodigies.org/VideoClips.htm

Wow, I found this link on another blog and couldn't believe it! Poor Fat Boy, I have alot of work to do with him to catch up. Too bad he isn't actually walking yet!

I was really pleased to see this website, as it encompasses so much of what I do with my pups. It is good to see I am not the only one! I am going to sit down and go thru this website tonight and see if there is anything I can add to Fat Boys routine!

1 comment:

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

WOW! That lady does amazing things with her young pups.
I know Chi has the best and strongest responce to the commands & actions he was taught when he was very young. And i recon his quickness to learn is down to being appropriately stimulated in his formative weeks.