Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good Morning, Puppies!

(Posted by Johanna)

All the puppies are definately hearing now.


My " Good Morning Puppies " and "Puppy, Puppy, Puppy " got a reaction from everyone.

Pickle amused me this morning by barking and growling in reply - I have the cutest video clip of him so if anyone can let me know how to edit it I will post it - but at the moment it is 35 MB!

Blackleg is going up and down the ramp on a regular basis, and investigating the rail, with both feet up on the edge.

The puppies are attempting serious play now, and pawing and mouthing each other. But they only last for short spurts, the fall asleep in a pile shortly after. Life is good!!!!

Zen is very relaxed about me being here - and she keeps her puppies immaculately clean.


No comments: