Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

FS St EX

(Posted by Johanna ) Yesterday, I competed with Hex at the Paws n Music Association's Starter/Novice show in East Horley, Guildford.

As this is Hex's first Heelwork to Music competition she was entered into the starters class. I chose to compete in Freestyle - where the rules allow for more creativity and interpretation.

I chose John Denver's Leaving on a Jet Plane - a great piece of music for freestyle with plenty of room for interpretation. ( So guess what - all puppies are now John Denver fans! )...

Lisa travelled up to the venue with me ( and kept me from fainting before my class started ). Hex was in part 2 of the Freestyle Starters. She did really well and WON THE CLASS!!!! Altogether she had the best points in both Part 1 & Part 2 Freestyle Starters and now has to compete in novice. She can also add the title: FS St Ex to the end of her name.

1 comment:

Lian said...

Very well done to Johanna & Hex. Can you give me some tips on how to make my dogs dance? I have started the HTM with Sing when he was 1 and I gave up after a few weeks as I am too clumsy to dance!