Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Smiley Zen



I could not resist posting this photo. This is Zen in a nutshell; most happy when she is doing something. Thanks Paula for taking this photo of Zen during a break at a Contact Clinic we attended this weekend.



This is a photo of Zaz in her puppy class but sadly Zaz's puppy class is over! It was a really good class with people and dogs with similar ideas. So nice to have a class where everyone is so kind to their dogs. Unfortunately the instructor has no space available to do another class so we are on our own again!

Fat Boy Neil continues to be fat and is gaining 1-1.5 ounces a day! I would much rather this than all the problems I had with Itzy and Mouse in the last two litters. I feel sort of un-needed right now as Luna is doing all the work and all I do is pick Neil up to give him cuddles and kisses. At least he was 3 days old and I could start the Neurological Stimulation to give me some purpose!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love Zens smiley picture :)