Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Friday, May 17, 2013

YAY! One year old!

Yay turns 1 year old tomorrow. She is a delight to own and I can honestly say it was worth all the stress bringing her over. These photos were taken last week in Jersey (Channel Islands NOT New Jersey!)



While walking on this beautiful beach I had to get some photos of Yay. It wasn't planned....but when I looked at the image on the screen I just smiled....

Here is Yay on the beach in 2013.



And here is Joy on the Beach circa 1995. Just wow....


Just in case you thought Yay's 2 x 2 weave video was special; here is her first attempts at running contacts.   I don't think I should video when  training alone. LOL


3 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday to a little cutie!!

Rosie Ison said...

Happy Birthday Yay. You share your birthday with another extra special dog :-)

Bernadette. You need to invest in a tiny little tripod that you can either put your camera on or your phone in.
I have a dinky one for my phone which is what I use for most of Boo's training videos.
I just rest it on my table. Works great and then I can concentrate on the training :-)

Yay is such a happy little girlie :-)

AEG said...

Happy Birthday Yay!