Welcome to The OBay Shelties blog! Our blog is an honest diary of our life with our dogs along with news from Obay shelties around the world.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ribbon/rosette Wall hanging

My sister Terry had this wall hanging made up from obedience and agility ribbons of her 5 dogs. The lady who does them is Quilting Cove.

I do not know her or anything but had found her website and I thought her stuff was gorgeous and unique; so I sent her info out to friends by email. So Terry (of course!) decided to get one made. The lady did it ever so quickly and the result is so pretty. Here are the photos of the finished product!


5 comments:

Johanna said...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE :o)

Karen said...

me too :0) he he he

Paula said...

What a brillient keepsake.

Mary-Anne & the US cousins said...

SWEET!!! I want one :)!!!

Hudsondoglets said...

It's a great idea; not quite sure where I'd hang it though!